“We are an extension of your talent management efforts. We dedicate and integrate part of our team and resources into your organization enabling your own In-House experts to search and incorporate the leaders that will have the desired lasting impact on the business”.
Focusing on talent of the Consumer Goods, Retail and Digital industries and its transversal functions, we advise and consult with our clients when they plan and organize, search for, asses and develop their current or needed leaders.
We offer Solutions
- “Our online sales aren’t growing as expected and were losing share. I need to hire a leader with proven experience in re-launching this channel”“From our Digital practice we will swiftly identify and propose for hiring an executive that has successfully done the job in hand before”
- “We are about to present a binding offer for a restaurant chain. I have concerns of the quality and commitment of the leadership team”“We will perform a 360º assessment of the current team and provide you with an external view on each executive as well as a benchmark with similar teams in the industry”
- “I’m concerned on how competitive our salary practice of the sales team is?. We have difficulties retaining and attracting the right talent”InHouSearch Based on current information of benchmark teams in the market we will provide you with a view and advice on how your´ s compare.
- “We are in the midst of developing our strategic-plan: I would benefit from understanding how similar companies with similar goals have organized and the leadership profiles they count on?”“We partner with you and advice based on comparator group experiences and best practices”
- “We recently merged two teams and are re-organizing and unifying into a common culture and organization best suited for the plans ahead”“Will help you with a Talent Map© across both teams and advice on the best organizational solution and culture that delivers your future business plans”
Iñaki and his team from InHouSearch have helped us over the past years achieve our talent vision, “The best and the most committed”CEO at Estrella de Galicia
A solid foundation
- Less is More We prefer working based on personalized relationships, flexible and adapted to each client and prioritizing our resources to those advisory projects we can have a long term impact.
- Commitment We strive to ensure the CEO and his team are best suited and count on the best leadership talent in the industry.
- Confidentiality You will be working with a team that has the highest integrity that you can rely on when sharing your plans. We strive to work with the highest personal and professional ethical standards.
- Transparency You should expect from us an honest, open, clear and down to earth conversation without a hidden agenda.
- Respect We strive to generate a relationship of mutual confidence and loyalty with our clients and candidates to ensure the trust you have deposited on us is not breached.
- Innovation As part of our DNA we have an entrepreneurial stream and enjoy new approaches and learning to be a step ahead…it shows it in the work we deliver.
How we work
Each client uses one or several assessment methods according to the business needs and momentum.
Knowledge and skills are assessed in an easier fashion than …
… the deeper traits and motives that are definers of leadership behaviours and are harder to assess and develop, therefore key when it comes to deciding on the leadership team.
- Full profileIñaki Suarez de Puga Managing Director
- Full profileTatiana Martín Director
- Full profileRocio Montero Cano Executive Assistant